Ready for a real challenge?
Are you passionate about packaging and continuous improvement? Do you want to make a difference in packaging processes through your capabilities, enthusiasm and drive for excellence? Would you like to be part of an engaged Packaging team in an exciting and ever-evolving industry? Then the role as Process Engineer for our Kerava site could be the right job for you!
By using the full range of Focused, Safety and Quality Improvement methods and tools to attack losses, you will support Building High Performance Organisation.
Working directly with the line teams on a daily basis the Process Engineer will:
• Supporting the Carlsberg Excellence Journey Implementation mastering, training and coaching the line teams.
• Lead focus improvement initiatives seeking to restore basic conditions and create technical standards to ensure process capability, product quality and operational safety at the lines.
• Develop the Loss Management process for the line, including a details loss intelligence to identify losses, loss eradication cycles following standard problem-solving tools and ensuring loss prevention by integrating countermeasures to existing standards.
• Ensure that all necessary standards are produced by the line teams aiming to share knowledge and foster a learning culture
• Act as a change agent identifying, standardising and expanding best practices to the other lines, areas and sites.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor of engineering degree (mechanical/chemical/electrical or food technologies) or equivalent gained experience
• Fluent in Finnish language (spoken and written)
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• 1-3 years’ experience from relative position in Production environment
• Experience in statistics and process control tools
• Experience in Lean / Continuous Improvement programs
• Experience in Process and Organisational Design
• Experience in TPM pillars and application of methods and tools
Look what it’s like to work at Sinebrychoff:
For additional information please contact Jani Helenius on Tuesdays 14:00 – 16:00, tel. 040 8267704.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please fill in the application, CV and desired salary in English HERE no later than 15.12.2019.