Ready for a real challenge?
Are you passionate about packaging and continuous improvement? Do you want to make a difference in packaging processes through your capabilities, enthusiasm and drive for excellence? Would you like to be part of an engaged Packaging team in an exciting and ever-evolving industry? Then the role as Line Technical Leader for our Kerava site could be the right job for you!
By using the full range of Focused, Safety and Quality Improvement methods and tools to attack losses, you will support building High Performance Organisation.
Working directly with the line teams on a daily basis, the Line Technical Leader is:
- Supporting the Carlsberg Excellence Journey Implementation mastering, training and coaching the line teams.
- Leading process confirmation of maintenance plans and activities
- Owner of the line(s) maintenance cost & performance
- Owner of the weekly (service windows) and periodic (overhauls) maintenance planning and compliance
- Driving technical troubleshooting & creating standards /training instructions
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (mechanical/electrical/automation or food technologies) or equivalent gained experience
- 2-3 years’ experience from relative position in Production environment
- Fluent in Finnish language (spoken and written)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in Lean / Continuous Improvement programs
- Experience in TPM pillars and application of methods and tools
Look what it’s like to work at Sinebrychoff:
For additional information please contact Hannu Purola on Tuesdays 14:00 – 16:00, tel. 040 8621665.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please fill in the application, CV and desired salary in English HERE no later than 15.12.2019.